26.4.14

Challenge #72 Kirsty-Anne's Sketch

Hi Crafters

Welcome to a super new challenge and sketch !!
 I hope you are inspired to get your gorgeous design papers out for this one !!




The prize for the winner who will be selected by random.org 

£10.00 Gift Certificate


Please welcome our talented guest designer 



I'm one very chaty person and I am addicted to chocolate and all things crafty. I especially enjoy playing with papers (making card, mini albums etc.), but I like making jewelry too. My goal this year is to try and make a mixed media canvas as well. I've seen many gorgeous ones on the internet and now I wanna give those a try as well. Besides crafting I also enjoy traveling, discovering new places, meeting new people (I'm always up for a chat, so just drop me a line if you want to :D) and reading a good book. 




The Sketchy Design Girls














The challenge runs for a fortnight and then we will announce the winner of the prize ...invite a fantastic guest designer to join us and show off our Designers Top Picks <3

Crafty Hugs from The Sketchy Designers xx





2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to Sabine to say thank you for my lovely stamp which arrived yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations! Thanks for another terrific sketch!

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS